Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday Faves...5 Minute Make Up

 
 

5 Minute Make-Up

 

Towards the end of last year I was very busy LAZY when it came to my beauty routine. The whole messy bun glasses look was my go to....
 
In an effort to not be such a SCHLUB this year.  I am trying to always put on my a little make up before I leave the house (and change out of the yoga pants)
 
 

#1

 
I love this primer, it really smooth's out my skin keeps my foundation in place
 

#2

 
L'Oreal Infallible in Classic Ivory
I have used this foundation for years.  It has great coverage.  I have epic dark circles and this foundation covers up all my flaws. 
 

#3

 
Revlon Powder Blush In Sandalwood Beige
I use this as an all over bronzer.

 

 

#4



 Maybelline Great Lash in Blackest Black
 I used to have a Mascara Obsession but as of late I just stick with a classic.  I try to always curl my lashes also!
 

#5

 

This stuff is amazing!  I love to use it as a gloss.  I keep it with me all the time!!
 
 

What are you're go to beauty products when you're in a hurry?

 

~Em

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment