Monday, February 4, 2013

Meal Plan Monday





Meal Plan Monday  2/4 thru 2/10

 
 
Until I have more of my own recipes posted I will include some links to my favorite recipes!
 
Monday:  Spaghetti w Sauce & Salad (hubs is in charge and we are going Meatless for the Healthy sELF Challenge)
Tuesday: Taco Tuesday (A favorite for the kiddos, we set up a huge taco bar!)
Wednesday: Roast Pork Loin, Rice & Corn, Corn Bread (Giada's Honey Mustard Pork Loin)
Thursday: Shepherd's Pie, Biscuits
Friday: Chicken Cobb Salad, French Bread (Martha's Cobb Salad) I grabbed this recipe after watching my DVR'd episode of Martha Stewart's Cooking School on PBS last night.
Saturday: Crock Pot Meatballs for Meatball Subs, Steamed Broccoli
Sunday: All the kiddos will be gone so I'll just whip up a quick salad!
 
 

What are some of your favorite Crock Pot Recipes?

 
 

~EM

No comments:

Post a Comment