Saturday, February 16, 2013

SPD Link Up

What a CRAZY week! So much going on it feels like I haven't had a minute to breathe!
 
So here's a quick post for the weekend (meant to have it up Thursday) but time was not my friend this week! 

Saw it, Pinned it, Did it!

Breakfast for dinner goodness!   The kids LOVE when we have breakfast for dinner so I thought  I would fancy things up a bit by cutting up the fruit in shapes with my Pampered chef  mini cutters!
 
Apologies for the pics my picasa is on the fritz and keeps shutting down in the middle of photo editing!
 
 Yummy Canteloupe cut into hearts!

 I even took the advice from the pinner and bagged up the leftover tidbits for smoothies (or maybe some summer cantaloupe Margaritas!
 Original Pin here.
 
Then I got out my muffin tins so I could make Pancake muffins...GENIUS...no more slaving over the griddle whilst keeping the other batches warm in the oven!
 
 
 
 
In the top tin I tossed cut up apples in a little bit of cinnamon and sugar before tossing spoonful's into the cupcakes.
 
The bottom tin is 4 blueberry and 2 plain!

Original Pin here.
 
My only advice would be to leave out the muffin cups (the pinner just greased the tin)  The pancake cupcakes stuck to the cups a bit!
 
I served these with Vermont Maple Sausage...So yummy!
 
 

~EM

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment