Monday, February 11, 2013

Meal Plan Monday



Meal Plan Monday 2/11 thru 2/17

Nothing like waking up in a panic because everyone is still sleeping..and we're now all late, frenzied mommy state, shoving the hubs so he practically falls out of the bed, yelling and flipping on lights....Only to have the confused teenagers tell you school has been cancelled again....

Oops...sorry guys...go back to sleep....

....And I'm down about 6 points in the Mommy of the Year run...

Anyway...on to the Meals!

This week is one of those crazy weeks where I'm working both jobs and only have one day off..   The kids have concerts and games up the wazoo etc...
Oh yeah and I joined the gym last week (because my AWESOME BOSS got a corporate membership to the gym down the street and its going to cost us almost NOTHING)....so lots of meals I can prep the night before or make in the morning and get on the table in no time.

Monday: Spaghetti and Salad  (Mondays are often uninspired :(  I usually work Sunday and Monday nights so it always has to be something easy that hubs and kiddos can handle on their own)

Tuesday: Crock Pot Chicken Stew with Dumplings. Using the leftover Chicken and stock I made from our Cobb Salads on Friday!   Can't wait to post this yummy recipe tomorrow! 

Wednesday:  Easy Shells and Cheese with Steamed Broccoli & Cauliflower

Thursday: Valentine's Day!  Breakfast for dinner-definitely a favorite of the kids .
I'm going to surprise them with some cute ideas from Pinterest, I will feature them for SPD link up on Thursday. Stay Tuned....

Friday:  Shrimp and Sausage  over bowtie pasta with spinach salads.
Recipe based on Skinnytaste Bangin' Grilled Shrimp Skewers (We have a few non shrimp eaters so I have to add in the Sausage!)

Saturday: Crockpot French Dip Sandwiches I can't wait to try this recipe from the Happy Housewife! 

Sunday: Hubs and I both have to work and kiddos are off with the Grandparents for the day!

Time to get geared up for a crazy one! 

What are some of your quick and easy go to recipes?


~EM

No comments:

Post a Comment