Thursday, January 31, 2013

Saw, Pinned, Did....Link Up

SPD: Coffee Ice Cubes
 

 I LOVE Iced Coffee, but in an effort to spend less, I quit Dunkin Donuts....not Cold Turkey...but now it's just a treat....Once a month, twice at the most.

So I use my keurig in the afternoon, then I add instant espresso powder (JOLT!), Vanilla Stevia and Half and Half, but it always gets watered down....

Voila....watered down iced coffee no more!!
See the original pin here.

Here's My Version

  
I use the leftover coffee from the pot in the a.m!

 
 
I also use them to make Frappucino-ish treats in the summer!  I just stick them in the blender with Almond Milk and Stevia Yum!
 


1 comment:

  1. That's an awesome idea! I only have a Keurig, but I suspect that I could just brew my iced coffee K-cups and pour them into my IKEA ice cube shape trays.

    Goes off to do just that...

    ReplyDelete