Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Sinful Buffalo Chicken Snack






On most days I eat healthy and I try to eat clean...but lets face it....Sometimes you  just need to eat something really bad for you...something that tastes soooo goood...Finger lickin' good!

I had a craving for Boneless Buffalo tenders last night....I gave up fried food for February...so I hadn't had these in ages...

I whipped up this indulgent snack last night in less time than it took for the chicken to cook!

This sauce was AMAZING...I'm not a straight up buffalo gal....I can hang with the best of 'em if need be, but if I had the choice I would always sweeten it up a little....

I almost always have a bag of chicken tenders or nuggets on hand for the kiddos and the hubs.

I threw 10 of these Tyson Popcorn Chicken in the oven.

Then I threw about 3 tablespoons of Frank's Red Hot Sauce, a dash of Sriacha, 2 Tablespoons of brown sugar, 1 Tablespoon of butter and approximately 2 Tablespoons of Sweet Thai Chili sauce.

I put it in the microwave for 30 second increments stirring in between for a total of about a minute and a half.

After the chicken was cooked I tossed it in the sauce and served it up with some Buttermilk Ranch dressing.....So bad for me but SOOO delish!!!!

What are some of your favorite sinful snacks?


~EM

No comments:

Post a Comment