Monday, March 4, 2013

Meal Plan Monday

 

Meal Plan Monday 3/4 thru 3/10

 
Another busy week...lots of nights at work, Father Daughter Dance on Friday=Lots of easy recipes!
In other news I am eagerly awaiting the spring thaw so I can break out the grill!
I have some great cedar plank recipes to share once that warm weather comes around!
 
Monday: Crockpot sauce, ziti, garlic bread
Tuesday:  Honey Bourbon Crockpot Chicken (don't worry no Bourbon in this recipe!) and I'm taking a stab at Risotto! with Honey Dill Carrots.
Wednesday: Parmesan Crusted Haddock, Rice Pilaf, Steamed Broccoli & Asparagus
Thursday: Roasted Pork Loin, Oven Roasted Potatoes, Salad
Friday: Chicken & Shrimp with Tomato, Garlic Cream Sauce (NEW RECIPE!) over Tortellini!
Saturday:  Homemade Hamburger Helper My recipe is loosely based on this one!  I hope to have it up soon!
Sunday: LEFTOVERS!!
 

~Em



No comments:

Post a Comment